Featured Dogs & Pups
K9G are focused on Health and Temperament
We have 3 core principles of :
- Selection - the right bloodlines, combinations of parents, vetting homes and matching dog to family;
- Science - utilising the latest DNA tests for hereditary disease screening and proven clicker training techniques; and
- Service - professionalism in our adoption processes and resource centre
- We breed from european working lines, here in the UK.
- We screen extensively our bloodlines with particular focus on DNA testing for hereditary disease genetics.
- We raise, train and socialise within our family which is paramount when adopting into a family environment especially with children present.
- We only use positive training methods - clicker and reward based, not punitive or force based.
- We offer a professional service from transferring KC papers, microchips, insurance to providing a one stop approach at handover (we can bring full goods with us, crate, food, bowls etc).
What Health Screening should I be looking for?
Prices, and What's Included?
Young pups are then available aged over 12 weeks of age at various training stages. Price varies on age and training. 12 weeks old fully vaccinated with passport and ready for or started lead/clicker is £3500. After 4 months of age - guide price is £4000 +.
Partly Trained Puppies and Adult Dogs have bespoke training and are priced individually. Guide Price £5000 +